Smolka Tours excels in organizing International Friendship Through Music concert tours for choirs and musical organizations, for people of all ages. We love to offer musicians opportunities to make new friends abroad, sharing the universal language of music.
We work with our partners throughout Europe to organize and promote concerts in beautiful and historic venues.
Our customers have performed in unique and inspiring venues, such as:
- The Music Pavilion overlooking Lake Lucerne, Switzerland
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral in Vienna, Austria
- St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome, Italy
- Il Duomo in Florence, Italy
- City Hall in Oslo, Norway
- St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague, Czech Republic
- St. Mathias Church in Budapest, Hungary
- The stunning Troldsalen concert hall next to Grieg’s villa outside of Bergen, Norway
- St. John’s Church in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Golling Castle outside of Salzburg, Austria
- Saint-Séverin church in Paris, France